Viral conjunctivitis, or pinkeye, is a common, self-limiting condition that is typically caused by adenovirus. Viral conjunctivitis is highly contagious, usually for 10-12 days from onset as long as the eyes are red. Symptoms include itchy eyes, tearing, redness, discharge and light sensitivity (with corneal involvement). Treatment includes lubricants, vasoconstrictors and antihistamines.
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Viral Conjunctivitis (Ophthalmology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Viral Conjunctivitis (Ophthalmology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1482482
List of Tables
- Number of Products under Development for Viral Conjunctivitis, H1 2019
- Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2019
- Products under Development by Companies, H1 2019
- Number of Products by Stage and Target, H1 2019
- Number of Products by Stage and Mechanism of Action, H1 2019
- Number of Products by Stage and Route of Administration, H1 2019
- Number of Products by Stage and Molecule Type, H1 2019
- Viral Conjunctivitis – Pipeline by Adenovir Pharma AB, H1 2019
- Viral Conjunctivitis – Pipeline by NanoViricides Inc, H1 2019
- Viral Conjunctivitis – Pipeline by Panoptes Pharma GesmbH, H1 2019
- Viral Conjunctivitis – Pipeline by Starpharma Holdings Ltd, H1 2019
- Viral Conjunctivitis – Pipeline by Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, H1 2019
- Viral Conjunctivitis – Dormant Projects, H1 2019
- Viral Conjunctivitis – Discontinued Products, H1 2019
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1482482