This report provides an insight into millennial travellers, their behaviours, consumption patterns, and motivators. It looks in detail at US, Chinese and Indian millennials, how they travel, and what touirism companies and operators must do to attract these travellers. The report also provides actionable recommendations on the best way forward for airlines, hotel operators, tour operators, and destination marketing organizations.
- Millennial travelers prefer to explore international locations over domestic destinations
- Millennial business travelers are keen to extend their business trips to spend extra time with friends and family.
- Millennials are digital nomads, and technology profoundly influences them. This offers an opportunity for tourism boards and travel intermediaries to pitch their product offerings online to attract millennial travelers.
- Authentic and experiential travel experience has become a significant travel trend for millennial travelers, which allows them to experience activity-based travel such as cultural/educational, culinary, voluntourism, and adventure tourism, and also to get connected with people around them.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain strategic insights on the millennial travelers market
- Take strategic business decisions by understanding the motivations and behaviors of millennial tourists
- Gain a clear understanding and actionable insight into where there are future opportunities.
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1475029
Key companies covered in this report are Airbnb, Skyscanner, Expedia, Accor Hotels, Ctrip and more.
Table of Contents
- Key Market Trends
- Key Source Markets
- What is the Way Forward?
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1475029